Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
09 28, 24, 09:19:16:PM

Login with username and password

Biden is like the alcoholic stealing our milk money
to buy drinks for strangers at the local Bar.

Search:     Advanced search
2708561 Posts in 303228 Topics by 309 Members
Latest Member: Final_Boss
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Moved Hot Topics  |  Topic: Understanding How Modern Liberals Think 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 ... 11 Print
Author Topic: Understanding How Modern Liberals Think  (Read 12396 times)
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« on: 09 19, 12, 04:35:35:AM » Reply

Well, what do you know,  Someone who has the words to nail the Left with Spot-On accuracy.
 Once a liberal hollywood elite himself.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ODXgGS50AVY" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/ODXgGS50AVY</a>

Me_Beavis_U

« Reply #1 on: 09 19, 12, 05:09:15:AM » Reply

Modern liberals,,, what a catchy name for fucking communists.
moneill16

« Reply #2 on: 09 19, 12, 05:21:18:AM » Reply

President Has ‘To Work For Everyone’

Not just Rich like Republicans
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #3 on: 09 19, 12, 05:27:41:AM » Reply

if the heritage foundation pays somebody to speak, you can be sure they have shit for brains.  like this guy.  who gives a damn what this punk says?  not all liberals think alike just like not all moderate republicans think alike, and right wing republicans and teabaggers don't think at all.   you pick the dumbest assholes to spotlight, little feller.  it shows how stupid you really are. 
mudslinger

JESUS , MARY, JOSEPH , GOD HELP THIS COUNTRY

« Reply #4 on: 09 19, 12, 05:31:13:AM » Reply

LIBERALS HAVE A COOKIE CUTTER BRAIN, TELL THEM WHAT TO SAY AND THINK AND THEY DO IT. THAT GUY FINALLY WOKE UP.
mudslinger

JESUS , MARY, JOSEPH , GOD HELP THIS COUNTRY

« Reply #5 on: 09 19, 12, 05:33:20:AM » Reply

AND ANOTHER THING, WHO SAID LIBERALS THINK, THERE IS PLENTY OF EVIDENCE TO THE CONTRARY.
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #6 on: 09 19, 12, 06:35:03:AM » Reply

Obama ‘I believe in redistribution’.

Americans in general actually have a fiercely independent streak a mile wide — I don’t think there are actually that many people who see themselves as long-term lovers of big government, expanding entitlement programs, and bureaucratic interference.

“We’re gonna punish our enemies and we’re gonna reward our friends” Barack Obama.

The public was misled.

Can I sue?

Democratic Marxism is contrasted with a purely authoritarian system commonly used to define the terms of redistribution of wealth and state control.

Marxism is primarily an economic and social theory rather than a specific political system. Democratic Marxism is introducing these philosophic principles into a democratic system of government.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democratic_Marxism

Oz

« Reply #7 on: 09 19, 12, 06:37:58:AM » Reply

When a Candidate actually tells half of Americans they are lazy, shiftless, don't work,  do-nothings who think they are entitled to everything.... that's a little different than just exlaining how Mitt and his millionaire buddies think.....
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #8 on: 09 19, 12, 06:58:54:AM » Reply

what idiots you fuckers are.  you actually believe that crazy bullshit coming from the right wing blowhards you are addicted to.  obama is not a marxist...nobody is a marxist anymore, not even the chinese.  the closest to a marxist  country is north korea...and everybody with a brain believes in a graduated income tax....it is not only fairer, it is THE ONLY SYSTEM THAT CAN WORK...tax cuts for the rich never stimulates the economy.  never.  only when the vast majority of consumers, EVERYBODY BUT THE 2% RICH, have more discretionary income, does the economy get a boost from all the consumer spending...the rich already have everything they want...cars, houses, vacation houses, car elevators, show horses, etc etc.  given them even more discretionary income will not stimulate any extra spending....period.  we all know this, even you, if you could pull your head out of rush's ass.  since reagan cut taxes for the rich by 42%, the middle class in this country has almost been wiped out...we basically have just two economic classes, the rich and the working poor....

#1) The Top 1% Owns 40% of the Nation's Wealth:

Nobel Laureate Joseph Stiglitz points out the richest 1% of Americans now own 40% of the nation's wealth. This disparity is much worse than it was in the past, as just 25 years ago the top 1% owned 33% of national wealth.

How much does the bottom 80% own? Only 7%.

#2) The Top 1% Take Home 24% of National Income:(this is why the income tax rate must be higher on the rich than others...otherwise we will not be able to spend almost half of all dollars spent on the military IN THE WHOLE WORLD)

While the richest 1% of Americans take home almost a quarter of national income today, in 1976 they took home just 9% -- meaning their share of the national income pool has nearly tripled in roughly three decades.

#3) The Top 1% Own Half of the Country's Stocks, Bonds and Mutual Funds: The Institute for Policy Studies illustrates this massive disparity in financial investment ownership, noting that the bottom 50% of Americans own only 0.5% of these investments.

#4) The Top 1% of Americans Have Only 5% of the Nation's Personal Debt:

Using 2007 figures, sociologist William Domhoff points out that the top 1% have 5% of the nation's personal debt while the bottom 90% have 73% of total debt.
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #9 on: 09 19, 12, 07:00:03:AM » Reply

Not all stupid remarks inflict fatal blows on their speaker. If they did Barack Obama would have died a thousand deaths by now.

Here are just a few of them:

I have become a symbol of the possibility of America returning to our best traditions.

I do think at a certain point you’ve made enough money.

The point I was making was not that Grandmother harbors any racial animosity. She doesn’t. But she is a typical white person.

The private sector is doing fine.

In another fundraiser secretly taped by an attendee, a major-party nominee made the same mistake as Romney and offered some political analysis of why large numbers of voters were probably unreachable in an election.

That candidate was Barack Obama and his now-infamous bitter clinger remarks were not enough to unseat him. One slight difference is that the mainstream media covered for Obama, on that occasion and numerous others since. It is a courtesy that they will not extend to candidate Romney. Yet as the president himself once observed, “the American people aren’t stupid.”

There is also the matter of the unfinished business in the Muslim world, which once again seems to be eroding Obama’s lead in the polls.

Game on!
LadyRavensWing

« Reply #10 on: 09 19, 12, 07:11:17:AM » Reply

THIS PARTICULAR stupid remark spoken by "mitt the twit" has pretty much sealed "mitt the twit's" fate at being elected..

YUP, it's game on, but not for romney...   

And the republican bullshitometer rolls on...

LAFFIN~

Dismissed... as always..

Ldy R.*      
Me_Beavis_U

« Reply #11 on: 09 19, 12, 07:15:42:AM » Reply

Irrelevant and wrong, given today's news,

Romney needs more 6.5 million dollar days like yesterday with comments that you say will down him.
Pages: 1 2 ... 11 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Moved Hot Topics  |  Topic: Understanding How Modern Liberals Think
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory