Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
09 18, 24, 10:10:00:PM

Login with username and password

Trump knows who the BAD GUYS are.
Thats why they want him gone.

Search:     Advanced search
2706276 Posts in 302967 Topics by 310 Members
Latest Member: Final_Boss
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: 'Direct attack': Trump said to be prepping 'much bigger insurrection' 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: 'Direct attack': Trump said to be prepping 'much bigger insurrection'  (Read 39 times)
wvit1001

« on: 07 28, 24, 04:52:45:PM » Reply

'Direct attack': Trump said to be prepping 'much bigger insurrection' after rally comments

Trump earlier in the day spoke at a Bitcoin conference, where the attendees said his speech was "rambling" and "embarrassing." After that event, he went to a rally in St. Cloud, alongside his pick for Vice President, Senator J.D. Vance.

It was in St. Cloud that the ex-president said, "If they do not cheat, we win this state easily."

"They have no shame, they cheat. You understand that, you crooked people," Trump added. "They cheated in the last election, and they will cheat in this election, but we are going get them."

The backlash online was instant.

Former Tea Party Republican congressman Joe Walsh summarized Trump's statement as, "Either I win, or it will be stolen from me."

"This is a direct attack on our democratic system," Walsh said. "He is a very real threat to democracy."

Former prosecutor Ron Filipkowski noted that "one of the most reliable polls had Trump down 10 points this morning to Harris in MN."

"But the only way she can win is by cheating," he added. "He is setting up a much bigger insurrection than the last one, organizing it the same way."

"Hell hath no fury like a White candidate who thinks he’s going to get beaten by a Black woman."

"Donald Trump is getting crazier and crazier with his wild accusations," he added. "Minnesota hasn’t voted Republican for president in more than 50 years. And that streak will continue this year."

"Notice him amping up the cheating claims," the user added.

https://twitter.com/WalshFreedom?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1817367679407100400%7Ctwgr%5Eeb364d8c39ec5d162c33f73d9d0f90b6e93be770%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.rawstory.com%2Fr%2Fentryeditor%2F2668826291publish
gwboolean

« Reply #1 on: 07 28, 24, 07:32:17:PM » Reply

Putin's Pussy is only saying what we all already knew.  Hell, he did it before and nobody did anything to him so you can bet his fat mentally incompetent ass that he is going to do it again.

What the old fat mentally incompetent criminal has missed is that when he does it this time he will not survive for a 3rd attempt.

Fool me once same on you.  Fool me twice and you are dead mother fucker!!
Dan
Contributor

GW & Truman are Banned

« Reply #2 on: 07 28, 24, 08:09:23:PM » Reply

LOL!
lakitss

« Reply #3 on: 07 29, 24, 08:32:52:AM » Reply

Given there wasn't one before this would be the first.

Thos guilty of the coordinated, executed attacks against him and his base should face criminal charges, but democrats usually never face any.
Local5th

God is Great Beer is Good and People are Crazy

« Reply #4 on: 07 29, 24, 08:40:46:AM » Reply

"Said to be"

That's not much to hang your hat on. Why do you even bother to post such rubbish?
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: 'Direct attack': Trump said to be prepping 'much bigger insurrection'
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory