Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
09 21, 24, 06:50:29:PM

Login with username and password

Trump knows who the BAD GUYS are.
Thats why they want him gone.

Search:     Advanced search
2706933 Posts in 303055 Topics by 310 Members
Latest Member: Final_Boss
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Far-Right MAGA Conspiracy Theorist CONVICTED in Fed Court! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2  Print
Author Topic: Far-Right MAGA Conspiracy Theorist CONVICTED in Fed Court!  (Read 97 times)
darkflower

« Reply #12 on: 04 02, 23, 11:50:17:PM » Reply

why stop with them? there are many victims of crime which an authoritarian police state could claim to have saved, if only we'd give up those pesky freedoms. are they any less deserving?

and as i keep saying, you co,plain about gun violence while atg the very same time promote gun violence in ukrainre, enthusiastically, funding it.  and that is not about freedom or self defense, that is about wanton promotion of violence and funding it with enough money to solve homelessness 5 times over. all to make the weapons industy even richer. raytheon has a board member as bidens sec of def, btw. raytheon.
Local5th

God is Great Beer is Good and People are Crazy

« Reply #13 on: 04 03, 23, 06:49:08:AM » Reply

The double standard is proven again

And the politcal weaponization couldn’t be more blatant and shameless. Take for example, Ms. Wong, a left-wing activist who was not hunted down by the DOJ and was not arrested by the FBI for dressing up like a MAGA supporter and telling Trump supporters to “text by phone.”

Ms. Wong, unlike Douglass Mackey, who simply shared a meme somebody else made, is not facing up to 10 years in federal prison.

https://twitter.com/i/status/795999059987173377
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #14 on: 04 03, 23, 10:35:47:AM » Reply

Democrats are at war with the US Constitution!
Truman62

MAGA Policies bring Misery and Death to America!

« Reply #15 on: 04 03, 23, 10:36:19:AM » Reply

Go to your local Prosecutor and point that out to them, Local!

Go on DO IT!

Ukraine is a WAR, Dark.  War by its very nature is violent.
I abhor the whole thing, and WISH they would just talk it out,
but Putin is insistant and unreasonable.
darkflower

« Reply #16 on: 04 03, 23, 06:35:14:PM » Reply

they were talking it out and were close to a deal just 2 monthes into war but uk's pm flew to keiv and told zelinski to stop, no deal. and more recently blinken has condemned the china attempt to get a deal made and said the usa would not accept any deal. and the usa pushed russia into it on purpose and in fact a neocon think tank in 2019 said to do exactly that, threaten putin into invading and sitting in a guagmire.

moreover, what the media is saying are outight lies. putin for instance never wanted all ukraine, he wantd the parts full of mostly ethnic russians, ie the crimea and rhe east-donbas, bc the rest ofukraine mistreats them and has been bombing the donbas since 2014 with weapons from the usa and increased that bombing before the invasion. ad that was in violation of a 2014 deal, the minsk accords, in which ukraine promised to stop that and allow donbas to be partly independant, their own part of ukraine that would stillbe a part but would be able to have their own cuklture and do their own thing. ukraine agree un 2014 but has never lived up to it and been fighting ever since.

putin, before the invasion, made 2 demands. 1, honor the minsk accord. and 2, stay out of nato. bc nato was and is a threat he could not allow rto officially have ukraine.

more historu, usa pushed a coup in 2014 that ousted a neutral president and replaced him with a western puppet. and bragged about doing so on cspan at the time.

and the usa bombed the nordstream when it looked like russia was going to leverage its gas to get the eu to back a peace deal. the bombing, an internaional crme btw, shut that deal down.

this entire thing is a usa provoked and maintained proxy war.

it is not enough to say you hate war, you have to stand against your own govt when it chooses to make war. as usa has done time nd time again since ww2. over and over. usa did not HAVE to go to war with iraq, afghanistan, libya, syria, nor the proxy war in ukraine. it chose to every time and with lies every time too.

putin even now is open to talks and has been talking with china who is trying to mediate. zelinski will also have to flee ukraine if he does make a deal ssince he will be dead man walking in the eyes of he asov, who WILL kill him. they have already killed one member of his staff and they run a kill list on the internet that targets annyione inany country they dislike, even journalists here in the usa.
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #17 on: 04 03, 23, 08:35:01:PM » Reply

Amendment 1
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
Pages: 1 2  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Far-Right MAGA Conspiracy Theorist CONVICTED in Fed Court!
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory