Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
09 21, 24, 07:24:16:PM

Login with username and password

Trump knows who the BAD GUYS are.
Thats why they want him gone.

Search:     Advanced search
2706934 Posts in 303055 Topics by 310 Members
Latest Member: Final_Boss
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Dowd’s resignation sets Trump up for trouble in Mueller probe 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Dowd’s resignation sets Trump up for trouble in Mueller probe  (Read 72 times)
wvit1001

« on: 03 22, 18, 03:42:15:PM » Reply

The combination of Dowd’s resignation and the addition of attorney Joseph E. diGenova is taken as a sign of a more confrontational, combative approach by Trump. If true, things could get demonstrably worse for the president. The greatest danger of a scorched-earth approach is when you are standing on that earth at the time.

http://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/379802-john-dowds-resignation-sets-trump-up-for-trouble-in-mueller-probe
Jw2

DJB is a closet homo

« Reply #1 on: 03 22, 18, 04:35:46:PM » Reply

Dowd quitting means...

Trump is lying to even his lawyers...

He fears Trump won't pay for his services.
omiaqt
With the Political Conviction of President Trump...we are now the new Soviet Union!

Remember Alexei Navalny

« Reply #2 on: 03 22, 18, 04:38:03:PM » Reply

You two get more desperate everyday. I would suggest mental health treatment.
wvit1001

« Reply #3 on: 03 22, 18, 04:39:14:PM » Reply

why do you think trump's lawyer quit the trump club omiaqt?   with all that's going on right now especially.
omiaqt
With the Political Conviction of President Trump...we are now the new Soviet Union!

Remember Alexei Navalny

« Reply #4 on: 03 22, 18, 09:36:35:PM » Reply

How would I know the reason for his resignation? But what I do know is you and many others of your kind, have been beating the Russian collusion drum for over a year, without providing a single piece of evidence our President has done a single thing wrong. Lastly, if one wants a Russian connection, they should look no further than Mr & Mrs Bill Clinton.
fun n games
Honored Member

« Reply #5 on: 03 23, 18, 05:03:45:AM » Reply

Omisquat why would the Clintons help the Russians to get tRump elected?

And Of course Mueller will not tell you or tRump his findings until he has the solid evidence to put the noose around trump's neck.

That is why tRump is sweating so much because he can feel the noose tightening and he doesn't know how much of the rope Mueller has ahold of.  tRump knows all his guilts but it kills him not knowing how close Mueller is.

August West

« Reply #6 on: 03 23, 18, 07:22:19:AM » Reply

The Witch Hunt sure is finding a lot of witches.
  https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2018/2/20/17031772/mueller-indictments-grand-jury
Oscar_LaVista

I need more cowbell! And walls!

« Reply #7 on: 03 23, 18, 07:36:04:AM » Reply

How would I know the reason for his resignation? But what I do know is you and many others of your kind, have been beating the Russian collusion drum for over a year, without providing a single piece of evidence our President has done a single thing wrong. Lastly, if one wants a Russian connection, they should look no further than Mr & Mrs Bill Clinton.

You can only point and laugh at those stupid enough to believe Mr. & Mrs. Bill Clinton conspired with Russia to help Trump get elected....just freaking amazing. 
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Dowd’s resignation sets Trump up for trouble in Mueller probe
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory